Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Homeopathy is useful in the advanced stages of lung cancer

Be clear about this: homeopathic treatments have never been proven physically effective in anything. Ever. Under any circumstances. There are plenty of natural medicinals out there that do affect the body, sometimes in a gentle manner and othertimes quite harshly, but these are not strictly "homeopathic." Homeopathy is a rightfully discredited discipline based entirely on pseudoscience, which is to say, itsounds scientific but does not include any actual science. True homeopathy is the equal of taking sugar pills or drinking plain water.

Regardless of all that, and even acknowledging that there are plenty of natural things one can do to help the body, there are only three things that have ever proven successful in treating the advance stages of any cancer: surgery, when the tumor can safely be removed; radiation, usually in combination with surgery, but sometimes on its own; and chemotherapy, again this can be on its own or in combination with surgery and radiation. Newer techniques like "targeted heat therapy" may work when used, essentially, as a replacement for surgery (burn it out instead of cutting) or radiation, but I cannot speak to any proven track record on that. Some of the new drugs on the market may replace chemotherapy for some patients with specific cancers, especially the immunotherapies that are coming out, but it is too early to know for sure how those will work for the long term.

Other things that won't treat cancer, but might help in terms of support of the whole body would include a healthy diet and exercise. However, no high dose of fruit or vegetable juice will "treat" anything. Mixing baking soda and maple syrup or honey will not treat anything (or help in any way), either. 

When you have an advanced cancer, you want to be as healthy as you can be. This is essential in order to better tolerate the treatment you are on, which, if it is going to be an effective treatment, involves at least one process that is going to be hard on your body. Be aware, however, that it is well worth it for most patients. Treatment may be rough, but it is better than letting the cancer continue to grow and force your organs to shut down or create excessive pain in your bones.

Additionally, Small cell lung cancer is the most aggresive of lung cancers, 
with a typical survival time of one to two months with extensive disease
(Stage 4) at time of diagnosis if untreated, 10 months with chemo.
Typically three-quarters of SCLC cases are diagnosed during the
extensive disease stages.
'' For patients diagnosed with extensive stage SCLC, the median
survival rate is 6 to 12 months. ''
This has also been posted elsewhere.
Vienna Medical University, Homeopathic Outpatient Unit.
NSCLC = Nonsmall cell lung cancer
SCLC = Small cell lung cancer
Expected survival = With standard treatment (chemo/radiation/surgery)
Reached (actual) survival = With complementary homeopathy
The following cases are notable.
45 - NSCLC - Stage 3A, 54 f - Expected 15 months, Reached 41 months
46 - NSCLC - Stage 4, 55 m - Expected 10 months, Reached 22 months
47 - NSCLC - Stage 3, 55 m - Expected 15 months, Reached 50 months
52 - SCLC - Extensive disease, 42 m - Expected 10 months, Reached 47 months
53 - SCLC - Limited disease, 57 m - Expected 16 months, Reached 77 months

8 comments:

  1. I am 29 years old and I was diagnosis of Breast cancer, easy well and have a similar story except my first acceptance as a Herbal medicine denials. I wasn’t into the movement Perseid and didn’t establish connections with any of them really, just had faith in believing how they work. I say this because it was during using Dr Itua herbal medicine i now then testify herbal medicine is real, Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my breast cancer I was suffering from for 2 years. Dr Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs which has no side effect and is easy to drink as well. Contact Dr Itua herbal Center if you are suffering from the same Breast Cancer or any kind of human Diseases including....HIV/AIDS, HERPES COLORECTAL CANCER, BLADDER CANCER, PROSTATE CANCER, KIDNEY CANCER, LUNG CANCER, SKIN CANCER, UTERINE CANCER, LEUKEMIA, VIRUS, HEPATITIS, WOMEN/MEN INFERTILITY, LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL. HIS CONTACT EMAIL/WHATSAPP: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  3. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like: parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease      Contacts him today  and get permanently cure. contact him via... email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2347081986098.
    website-www drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed with severe COPD and emphysema at 48. I had LVRS (lung volume reduction surgery) a year later, which I am forever grateful for it actually led me to multivitamincare .org . I have read some of their stories online before using their natural herbal formula , I had very hard time breathing then, and even more so at night, it was so bad I can’t sleep. I get up with a tight chest that feels blocked and can’t breathe well at all,I was excused from normal life responsibilities but natural herbs from multivitamincare org really helped a but sometimes I think is God prodigy that I was able to treat my Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease but multivitamin care herbal formula has a big impact on my recovery because my heart condition has been fully reversed . They do things for me, and was too happy to comply with their service. This is a equitable of a way to get of your COPD emphysema .

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I WAS CURED FROM Lungs cancer DISEASE  .
    I never wanted to post this testimony here because i don't want to violates the privacy of this page, but Is so important to pass this information to everyone who has been finding challenges of getting proper cure for Lungs Cancer, Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and Breast cancer   DR OSO medicine is a perfect remedy to all kind of diseases, contact Dr OSO for treatment, my Lungs Cancer of 4 years within the space of few weeks, was cured through Dr OSO remedy. Reach him via email:
    drosohaberhome@gmail.com  
     call/WhatsApp +2348162084839   

           Here is the DR OSO website.
    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    His blog page https://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com 
     

    ReplyDelete

  6. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhonda S.’s COPD made her feel short of breath and like she was constantly dragging. While her inhalers helped some, she just didn’t feel like herself anymore.
    After having life-threatening pneumonia, she knew something had to change. A friend of hers mentioned multivitamin herbal formula restoration treatment, so Rhonda did
    some research and decided to receive treatment at the multivitamin herbal cure. “I started to feel better almost right away,” Rhonda said.
    And, along with feeling better, she began to do things she couldn’t do before treatment. Now, Rhonda can take showers, work in her flower garden, and she enjoys having more energy. It’s with a great deal of hope, Rhonda says, “I feel more like myself.”
    Like Rhonda, you can breathe easier and bring normal life back within reach. If you or someone you love has a chronic lung disease and would like more information, contact them today by calling (+1 (956) 758-7882 to visit their website multivitamincare .org

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have had morning sickness, uncontrollable diarrhea And Diabetes  for almost a year now. Within 5-7 minutes after I wake up every morning, I have to hurry to the bathroom before all hell breaks loose. I try to get a cup of coffee before I head in, but sometimes 10 seconds can mean the difference whether I make it or not. I can only describe it as pouring mud out of a shovel. I can't stop it. Having had a colonoscopy, the doctor says nothing is wrong. He wouldn't say that if he were in my pants. Hinted at ibis. and prescribed Benzyl 3 times a day, due to anxiety, being an ongoing disorder I've had for years. No help, until I got to the internet for help and i found a testimony of Lewis Hall sharing testimony of how he was cured of this infection  by a herbal doctor called Dr. AYO and he left his web address so i clicked on the website and Dm him for help too, behold he show me love and share my pain with by giving me the herbal medicine which I make Request of  and gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when I
    applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly and shameful disease within
    three days of usage, words are not enough to thank you Dr. Dm https://wa.me/message/BC5Z75XDXYZOF1 He you can as well on Call +2349054910629 dm him on https://www.facebook.com/Priestsuccessful or Avspellalter@gmail.com  you in return.

    ReplyDelete